You Want Their Attention.
You Want Their Business.
You Need to Get Your Foot in the Door.
You – and every other sales professional on the planet.
Pundits say that cold calling is dead, it’s ‘old-fashioned’ and it doesn’t work in today’s business environment. Besides, everyone hates telemarketers, right?
Yet it’s never been more difficult to “get in the door” to see prospects. Decision-makers are busier than ever and budgets are tighter then ever. Prospects are guarded by gatekeepers who answer their phones and screen their mail. Firewalls and Spam filters trap your emails. If your emails do get through they may very well be deleted unread by gatekeepers or the prospects themselves. Status quo reigns.
Some sales professionals, however, are able to consistently get in front of prospects who want and need and buy their products or services. And some prospectors have consistently been able to reach prospects and gain customers even in today’s business environment. You can be one of them.
Join Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling, for this important teleconference, Cold Calling in the 21st Century–What’s Working Today where she will reveal the formula you need to successfully reach decision-makers directly, get your foot in the door and gain new customers.
You will learn how to:
- Find the prospects who are most likely to buy
- Survive what, in many instances, will be multiple layers of screening
- Separate yourself from the pack and stand out from the crowd
- Guarantee that your prospects will be receptive
- Build rapport and respect with your prospects
- Find your prospects’ hot buttons and what to do with them
- Make your message resonate with your prospects so that they want to hear more
- Win your prospects’ business
- And much, much more
Register Today: http://wendyweiss.com/tele-21century.html
[tags]Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling, Queen of Cold Calling, cold calling, cold calling tips, cold calling techniques, cold calling in the 21st century, cold calling event, cold calling teleclass, cold calling teleconference, prospecting, screening[/tags]