1. Follow up. Follow up. Follow up.
2. Do what you say you’re going to do. If you tell your prospect that you will call next Thursday at 3:00 p.m.–call your prospect next Thursday at 3:00 p.m.
3. Use a system to track your leads. Use it consistently.
4. Constantly reality-check your negative thoughts and feelings. If you feel that ‘my prospect is avoiding me,’ ask yourself, ‘Why?’ Why would a stranger–someone who doesn’t even know you–be avoiding you?
5. You can choose your beliefs. You can choose to believe that your prospect is not interested in speaking with you, or you can choose to believe that your prospect will want to speak with you. The first belief is self-limiting; the second supports your efforts.