The Queen of Cold Calling, Wendy Weiss, presents: How to Easily Create a Compelling Opening that Generates Interest, Attention and Sales
Thursday, November 13, 2008
4:00 PM — 5:00 PM EST
When you are prospecting by phone you have approximately 20 seconds to grab and hold your prospect’s attention. If you are not able to instantly engage your prospect, chances are that your call will be over before it even really starts. And without your prospect’s attention and willingness to engage with you, your sale will never happen.
It’s not hard to create a good call opening. It’s not hard to catch your prospect’s attention and interest. It’s a matter of knowing exactly what to say and how to say it. And that is exactly what we will cover in this information-packed webinar where you will learn:
- How to warm up your call by proper preparation
- Why you don’t want to talk about your product or your service
- An easy-to-use, fill-in-the blanks call opening formula to grab your prospect’s attention
- What to say in the first 20 seconds of your call to generate interest
- What not to say and great alternatives you can use or adapt for your calls
- How to avoid getting shot down, hung up on or berated
- How to use your call opening as your voice mail message to generate call backs
And much, much more!