My colleague Sheri McConnell, founder of the National Association of Women Writers, is hosting her 7th Annual Event on April 23rd and 24th. This year’s event is focused on helping you Create Your Very Own Passionate Writing Life!
This event is completely free and even if you can’t attend, make sure you sign up for the free audio files and our downloadable 2008 TeleSummit Workbook.
The NAWW 2008 Telesummit features:
(1) Sandy Grayson on Secrets to Getting Celebrity Endorsements–How To Get Fabulous Celebrity Endorsements for Your Business, Your Book and Your Products
(2) Sheila Bender on Hire Your Very Own Journal Keeper for Expanding Your Creative Voice
(3) Larina Kase on Standing Ovation–How to Own the Platform
(4) Renée L. Duff, Esq. on Copyright And Your Creativity
(5) Linda Joy Myers on Creating Your Memoir
(6) Marcia Yudkin on Creativity on Call–Become a More Productive Writer
To register for this event, please visit the NAWW Telesummit page. Once you register, you’ll also receive their free workbook that features great handouts and information from the speakers.
‘See’ you there!