Wendy Weiss, The Queen Of Cold Calling to be a featured presenter in Sales Stimulus Package teleseminar series.
“I’m delighted to have Wendy presenting at this event,” said Sales Stimulus organizer Jill Konrath. “Sellers who are having trouble setting up appointments, will find her practical strategies to be extremely effective in this challenging marketplace.”
During the Sales Stimulus Package teleseminars, participants will learn how to create a full pipeline quickly in a tough economy–despite the longer sales cycles and fewer buyers.
By attending the series, sellers will also discover:
· How to reach decision-makers on the phone and via email to get their foot in the door, even when barricades are up.
· Tools such as LinkedIn, social networking sites, Sales 2.0 resources and online intelligence sources that sales experts use to make big impressions and form rich connections with prospective customers.
· What it takes to capture the attention of busy decision makers and get on their calendar.
· How to ferret out the decision makers with power, so they don’t waste valuable time with the wrong people.
· Strategies sellers can use to speed up their sales, even when prospects are slowing down their decision process.
· How to quickly build relationships as a trusted, high integrity advisor who’s committed to customers’ success.
· What it takes to eliminate the deadly mistakes that are causing sellers to lose sales or slow them down.
· How to overcome sales objections and prevent them from happening in the first place.
“Every salesperson, freelancer and entrepreneur who I talk to right now is having a tough time cracking into accounts and keeping sales momentum going.” said Konrath. ‘They need more high quality prospects in their pipeline – and quickly. This Sales Stimulus Package will give sellers the tools they need to sell effectively even when times are tough.”
The Sales Stimulus program will be held weekdays from Monday, May 4th to Friday, May 15th from 1 – 2pm ET. Wednesdays will include an additional 2 – 3 pm ET session. Each of the sessions will happen live and the speakers will allow time for questions at the end. After each session, a recording will be available for download.
In addition to Weiss, Sales Stimulus Package speakers include:
· Jill Konrath – A leading-edge sales strategist and author of Selling to Big Companies who helps sellers crack into corporate accounts and speed up their sales cycles.· Colleen Francis – President of Engage Selling, author of Honesty Sells and an expert on selling in tough markets.
· Patrick O’Malley – An expert on using LinkedIn to utilize it to research companies, make invaluable connections and increase sales.
· Mike Schultz – Author of Professional Services Marketing, publisher of RainToday.com and an expert in professional services marketing.
· Mary Flaherty – An expert on social networking for business services and developer of research, case studies and other content for B2B professionals at RainToday.com.
· Josiane Feigon – Author of the upcoming book, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online and an expert on inside sales.
· Doyle Slayton – Founder of SalesBlogcast and an internationally recognized sales and leadership strategist, speaker, and blogger.
· Andrea Sittig-Rolf – Author of Business to Business Prospecting, The Seven Keys to Effective B2B Appointment Setting, and Power Referrals.
· Sam Richter – Author of Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling, a nationally recognized expert on sales intelligence, and SVP/Chief Marketing Officer at ActiFi.
· Paul McCord – A business development strategist and author of Creating a Million Dollar a Year Sales Income: Sales Success through Client Referrals.
· Kendra Lee – Author of Selling Against the Goal, and a prospect attraction specialist who knows how to shorten time to revenue in innovative ways.
· Jeb Blount – Author of Power Principles and 7 Rules for Outselling the Recession, whose Sales Gravy and Sales Guy podcasts have been downloaded 2 million times on iTunes.
“Each one of the Sales Stimulus speakers were chosen because of their knowledge of a specific part of the business development process,” said Konrath. “They’re the best in each of their specialties and sellers who want to improve their sales won’t want to miss any of them.
The Sales Stimulus Package teleseminar series will benefit business-to-business sellers responsible for driving sales in the midst of a recession. Additionally, every attendee will receive over $200 worth of exclusive bonuses provided by the speakers and downloadable mp3s of each session for later review.
For full teleseminar information and registration, visit http://www.sellingtobigcompanies.com/content_display.jsp?top=15261 Special group pricing is available for sales teams of three or more. For more information on group rates, contact Chris Bedwell at (763) 783-9200 or email@example.com.
About Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling
Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling, is an speaker, sales trainer and author of Cold Calling for Women. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development and she helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue. Her clients include Avon Products, ADP, Sprint and thousands of entrepreneurs throughout the country.
About Jill Konrath
Jill Konrath is a leading-edge sales strategist and business adviser who helps sellers crack into corporate accounts, speed up their sales cycle and achieve their revenue growth goals. As a thought leader in the selling and marketing arena, Konrath speaks frequently to corporate sales forces and industry associations. She is the author of Selling to Big Companies, which has been an Amazon Top 25 sales book for the past three years. Most recently, Selling to Big Companies was selected by Fortune Magazine as one of eight “must read” sales books.